Mr3040 looses connection when I start moving the router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-23 04:04:56
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,
I am having strange issues with my TP Link router v2.2 when connected to Canon 5d II. When router is connected to camera everything works fine until I start moving the router. Then the connection breaks and after I try to connect to camera via DSLR Controller after this happens then I get Err 70 on camera. Sometimes after the connection gets lost then I am able to control the camera even though the router is still conected to camera via USB cable. This doesn't happen when router is fixed and I move camera around.
I tried different cables and nothing helps. I also tried 2 different versions of OpenWrt firmware, currently the firmware that's installed is the one I found on dslrcontroller official web page (v2.x)
When camera is connected to app directly via USB cable it works perfect.
I tried to turn of my home router to see if wireless interference is messing it up, but no help. I've recorded a video of this strange behavior (you can see it on the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpll5plCt4w). This is a brand new router and my initial guess is that it's a hardware problem since lot of other users with same router don't have these issues, at least those with v1.X and v2.1 versions - could it be that v2.2 has an upgrade that causes this problem!?
Any ideas what could be the problem?
PS: I have also tried to plug router directly to power supply but it doesn't help

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Ilija Veselica

[video=youtube;Zpll5plCt4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpll5plCt4w[/video]
Options