stuck on obtaining ip address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-28 14:47:45
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : 31502

ISP : bsnl

HELLO EXPERTS I AHVE PROBLEM , SOMETIMES MY 5210G STUCKS ON OBTAINING IP ADDRESS AND NOTHING ELSE .AND SOMETIMES CONNECTED BUT INTERNET NOT WORKING THROUGH 5210G AND SOMETIMES WORKING, I DONT KNOW WHAT IS PROBLEMS IAM SHARING MY WIFI THROUGH 5210 G IN MY VILLAGE , SO PLESE HELP ME , THANKS IN ADANCE .URGENT....
Options
5 Reply
Re:stuck on obtaining ip address
2014-01-28 22:12:36
using capitals means yelling, we are people just like you, no experts here, what do you mean by
IAM SHARING MY WIFI THROUGH 5210

elaborate, wi-fi is yours, and you send it to another home or viceversa, what mode you had set on your 5210, how do you connect to 5210 wire or wireless etc etc. with info. easier to get help.
Options
Any solution
2014-06-15 22:28:29
Hello, i have the exact problem with you. Did you get solved? can you please tell me how?
Options
2014-06-17 01:44:03

fotodamaris wrote

as you can read on post #1 he posts he has a 5210 and a problem, how do you guys expect to get help wiithout info, 5210 has many modes, what is the mode you set, to understand your issue.

Hell,
Thanks for your reply.
My model is TL-W5210G.
Options
2014-06-17 20:46:13

fotodamaris wrote

Do you have a reading problem
MODE not model

i am sorry, my mistake.
where would i find the mode?
Options
2014-06-17 22:33:07

fotodamaris wrote

Mode is the use you give to the 5210 AP, Reprater, UR (Universal Reprater), Client, AP client router etc.
I advise you to contact by phone Tp-Link support it wil be faster for you to solve your issue, it's difficult
on a forum to spun-fed all details, specially if you are using any other mode than AP
All repeating modes will crash eventually
Unless you are comfortable with a daily reboot or more if need it

We don't have a tp-link support here in Cyprus. The mode I used is client router but whatever I set for (either ap or router) it comes up with the same issue. Would it be possible to be the ethernet plug? I change ethernet cables with mo luck four times
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 619

Replies: 5

Related Articles