TP-PA511 powerline led is off?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-02-10 05:22:40
Region : Others

Model : TL-PA511KIT

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I have TP-PA511 kit and it was working fine for several weeks.
Now I have a problem as I cannot connect to my router over TP-PA511. The problem is that Powerline led is off and it looks that there is no powerline network or the dapater is in power sleep mode. I tried many time to plug out and plug in but no luck. After plug in the Powerline led is green and on for few seconds, and then it goes off.

Any idea what to do?

This is really frustrating :-(

Thx
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-PA511 powerline led is off?
2014-02-10 21:26:48

danijel.paulin wrote

Region : Others

Model : TL-PA511KIT

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I have TP-PA511 kit and it was working fine for several weeks.
Now I have a problem as I cannot connect to my router over TP-PA511. The problem is that Powerline led is off and it looks that there is no powerline network or the dapater is in power sleep mode. I tried many time to plug out and plug in but no luck. After plug in the Powerline led is green and on for few seconds, and then it goes off.

Any idea what to do?

This is really frustrating :-(

Thx

I tried to reset both devices, and also to secure the network, but still the Powerline led are off..
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 791

Replies: 1

Related Articles