No response after firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-02-27 00:20:46
Region : France

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I was having trouble with multicast and came accross the link below.
I updated the firmware for two PA411 and it actually solved my problem, so I went on to update the firmware for a PA210.
The operation completed but now the device is unresponsive, with all three led blinking fast simultaneously.

Is there a way to reset it to factory defaults?
Thanks for your help

the original link with the firmware update : http://www.tp-link.us/article/?faqid=484
Options
2 Reply
Re:No response after firmware update
2014-03-07 00:28:23
i have the same problem with powerline TL-PA210. after firmware update no response... The firmware was the original from TP-link site but created a problem... I send email to company but no answer!!! Did they respond to you for the problem? The customer care of TP-LINK is very bad... I will not buy anything else from this company if they don t answer to my email and give me a solution!!!
Options
Re:No response after firmware update
2014-03-13 10:51:52
the below is a section of the FAQ http://www.tp-link.us/article/?faqid=484

Solution 2:
The firmware is available for upgrading. Due to it is beta version and not fully tested, the firmware is not uploaded to website. Please click the link below to download the firmware.
TL-PA211/TL-PA251 (Except North America)
TL-PA211/TL-PA251 (North America only)
TL-PA411 (Except North America)
TL-PA411 (North America only)
TL-PA511/TL-PA551 (Except North America)
TL-PA2010 (Except North America)
TL-PA4010 (Except North America)

but there is not a PA210 firmware, which one did you use ?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 971

Replies: 2

Related Articles