TL-PA210 doesn t work after firmware update!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-03-07 00:42:02
Region : Greece

Model : TL-PA210KIT

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have two TL-PA210 and due to speed problems i decide to make a firmware update. I connect to them with power line utility, download the firmware package for the PA210 from TP-LINK site and start upload it... Everything seems ok but after 20 seconds saw me a
message that upload failed... After that no connection to PA210 is possible, no reset possible and everytime says that it can not find the adapter...
What now? How can i restore them? Anyone can help? From TP-LINK an advice???????????
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-PA210 doesn t work after firmware update!
2014-03-08 02:16:09
just received an answer from tp-link support...

"I am sorry to tell you that we are not able to hard reset the device .
According to the light ,I am afraid it may broken ."

So, if you make an update to firmware with the utility and the provided firmware from the company you will brake your adapter!!!!!!!!

Great support and customer service!!! No reset procedure, no recovery procedure, nothing !!!
Just buy them and pray not to have software issues...

Finished with TP-LINK... I was thought that it was a relieble company but no... :mad
Options
Re:TL-PA210 doesn t work after firmware update!
2014-03-13 10:46:03
i can't find the 210 v1 firmware from tp-link website, maybe you use 210 V3 firmware to upgarde your 210 V1 device? god !
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 725

Replies: 2

Related Articles