Can't connect to 5ghz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't connect to 5ghz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't connect to 5ghz
Can't connect to 5ghz
2014-04-01 00:08:52
Region : Malaysia

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Unifi

Hi, I'm from Malaysia.

So I just bought the dual band WDRN 4300 and a PCIE WDN4800

Initially after setup and configuration, all was fine and I could connect both 2.4ghz and 5ghz on my PC.

However after 4hours, I decided that I need to change my SSID and password, so I went into modem configuration again.
But this time, it made me unable to connect back to my 5ghz. It could be detected, but can't be connected

So everytime I try to connect to my 5ghz network, it lets me type the network password, then it tells me it can't be connected.
After then a red X would appear beside the network connection box and says that the settings on my PC do not meet the requirement of the router.

Please do advice, been reconfiguring the router and rebooting it for more than 10times.
I can't identify the problem, so I wouldn't know how to fix it. ><

Anyone has the same or similar problem?
I know its definitely not any faulty products as I've manage to use it awhile after the initial setup.

Thanks in advance for helping :)
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't connect to 5ghz
2020-05-07 16:46:19

@zoegoh23 same here, the extender looks ok connecting to both GHz but try to connect my device to the 5Ghz, it said no internet connection.  Please help

Options
Re:Can't connect to 5ghz
2020-05-08 15:23:40

@zoegoh23 

Have you already tried deleting the wireless network profile for your previously used SSID from the "known networks" list on your PC? 

In case you don't know how to do this search for "manage known networks" with Google.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3161

Replies: 2

Related Articles