TL-PA201 and TL-PA211 wont connect to each other since move.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-09 06:25:57
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-PA211KIT

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : TalkTalk

for the last couple of years of used a pair of PA201's and then added in a pair of PA211's to my network and they've all worked fine without the need to pair them to each
other.

last week i decided to move my router so unplugged everything, moved the location and plugged it all back in again and since then the powerlines wont talk to each other.

I'd swapped the lead unit over from one of the 201s to a 211 and they wouldnt connect so i tried putting one of the 201's back as the main connection to the router and still no connection.

I've tried pairing them by pressing the buttons but they wont connect to each other and i've tried using the Powerline Utility but as i cant get to one of the units passwords without moving a whole bookcase out of a corner i cant get them all to connect to each other.

How do i get them back to the "just out of the box" state they were in when i got them. the 211's dont have reset buttons. the 201's do but this doesnt seem to have much of an effect.

any advice gratefully received.
Options
2 Reply
Solved
2014-04-10 05:00:36
managed to connect to the master powerline via a network switch and was able to set all others up using the utility program. all now working.
Options
Re:TL-PA201 and TL-PA211 wont connect to each other since move.
2014-04-28 03:11:06
used ur RJ45 connect powerline to ur pc or laptop n reset to all network using da softwares that was in da box
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 561

Replies: 2