TL-WA901N Operation Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WA901N Operation Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WA901N Operation Mode
TL-WA901N Operation Mode
2014-04-16 19:56:08
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have a setup whereby my internet router is setup in one room and this is connected via long Ethernet cable to the TP link which I want to use as the Wireless access point. The TP link should route all data for the IP of the internet router down the Ethernet cable. The DHCP server is the Internet router and the PCs will have the default gateway set as a the IP of the internet router.

What I cannot work out is which 'operation mode' I should be using on the TP link - can anyone help? Am I missing something obvious?!

Thanks,
Tim.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WA901N Operation Mode
2021-09-21 04:28:58

TimQuin wrote

Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have a setup whereby my internet router is setup in one room and this is connected via long Ethernet cable to the TP link which I want to use as the Wireless access point. The TP link should route all data for the IP of the internet router down the Ethernet cable. The DHCP server is the Internet router and the PCs will have the default gateway set as a the IP of the internet router.

What I cannot work out is which 'operation mode' I should be using on the TP link - can anyone help? Am I missing something obvious?!

Thanks,
Tim.

@TimQuin 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 712

Replies: 1

Related Articles