No internet access; Cannot access router. As if I lost network connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-22 00:52:07
Region : Others

Model : TL-PA4010PKIT

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : TL-PA4010PKIT_V2_130807

ISP : T-2

Hi.

i've recently (2 months back) bought TP-Link AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter KIT TL-PA 4010P. I've connected 2 of the items (500A) in the same room. One, behind tv (connected directly to router eth port) and another one, 3 meters away, behind my computer.

I'm getting "no internet access" constantly!

my pc has static ip address and, if connected directly to router over eth cable, i don't have these problems. but, using powerline adapter (500A), this happens at least 3 times daily now. It started with 1 per few days, now, it really starting to get on my nerves!

Can someone please tell me if there is a workaround for these problems, otherwise i'm going to sell this and find another brand that works more reliable!

Please help me out :(
Options
1 Reply
Re:No internet access; Cannot access router. As if I lost network connection
2014-05-04 10:51:34
You may have not paired your two PA4010s successfully.

You can repair them one more time. If the powerline light on PA4010 is constantly on, then it means it's OK.
You should be able to go to Internet.
Options