No DHCP after approximately 24 hours

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-25 18:39:37
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have set up many TP-LINK powerline kits in my line of business, however I have a strange issue with one of these setups.

The TP-Link WPLA4220's are installed to provide Wifi coverage where no structured cabling (network cabling) is available. The WPA4220's work fine when first turned on, but after a day or so, whilst a connection can be made to the unit's wifi network, no DHCP IP address is obtainable from the network.

Setting an IP manually restores network connectivity, however it is still not possible to ping the WPA4220, nor access its web interface when connected via wifi (although all other network / internet resources work fine) and it is possible to access the web interface and ping the unit when connected to the network with an ethernet cable!

Its got me stumped!
Options
1 Reply
Re:No DHCP after approximately 24 hours
2014-05-04 11:21:22
So strange a problem.

Maybe you can give a try to reset this WPA4220, and see if this problem still exists inevitably and periodically.
At last, please let me know your test result.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 279

Replies: 1

Related Articles