Repeaters don't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Repeaters don't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Repeaters don't work
Repeaters don't work
2014-05-05 03:26:04
Region : CzechRepublic

Model : TL-WA801ND

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I'm posting here because I have problems with my network setup. I'm using model TL-WA801ND as repeaters.

I have a 300 mbps router on top and then 3 repeaters (TL-WA801ND) in each floor. Signal is pretty good though. The structure is as following:

Repeater (ground floor) -> Repeater (1st floor) -> Repeater (2nd floor) -> Router 300 Mbps (under the roof)

The setup was pretty easy and was functioning. After a while I found out that suddenly repeaters (one at a time) keep disconnecting from the parent device (repeater or router). So I need to find out which repeater got disconnected from the network (usually by ping) and manually restart it. Then it works again. All of the repeaters act like this (keeps happening randomly).

I don't want to use cables in my setup and thought that this setup would be good.

Do you have any ideas what could be causing this behaviour?

Thank you very much!
Lukas
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 306

Replies: 0

Related Articles