Pairing Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Pairing Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Pairing Issue
Pairing Issue
2014-05-05 04:18:12
Region : Poland

Model : TL-PA210KIT

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I can't seem to pair them, I thought he kit came as paired. I have tried the 1 second method but both adapters just blink and then just time out and only power link is on. I do get lights on ethernet though and they blink but the middle light which is I believe the connection between 2 never comes up. I have tried the utility and only see 1 adapter at time when connected to my laptop. I have also tried resetting them by holding the pair button again for 10 seconds and repeated the above process and still no go.

Anyone has experienced this issue? Perhaps I need to update firmware but I wasn't able to find any on their site except for utility software
Options
1 Reply
Re:Pairing Issue
2014-05-21 09:26:22
You can just try pair operation to pair your powerline adapters.

It is very simple.
Just press the pair button on one powerline adapter until the powerline light blinks, then press the pair button on the other powerline adapter until the powerline light blinks.
After it, your powerline adapters will be paired.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 313

Replies: 1

Related Articles