No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internet connection
No internet connection
2014-05-08 23:09:51
Region : Netherlands

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

So I have a problem. I got my TL-PA411KIT since 12-03-2013 and it has been working fine all this time. Though a few days ago it just stopped working. My pc says it's a unidentified network and I have no internet connection. All the lights on both of the adapters are green and they are both plugged directly into the wall. I tried connecting my laptop, but it says the same. I also tried pairing them again but it didn't work and neither did a reset work. I also looked up the ip but that seems to be alright aswell. I'm really confused since this problem didn't occur yet and it's so sudden.

Does anyone here know what my problem is and how I can fix it? Also, how long is the warranty on this product? I couldn't find it.

Thank you in advance.
Options
2 Reply
Re:No internet connection
2014-05-13 20:25:53
No one?
Options
Re:No internet connection
2014-05-21 10:00:13
Your product is still within warranty.

So please just contact the retailer from whom you bought this product to replace it with a new one.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 421

Replies: 2

Related Articles