Internet speed problems with TL-WPA4220T KIT AV500

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-05-10 01:16:35
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have used a set of TP-link powerline adapters for a long time with no issue and decided to upgrade to the WPA4220's for the secondary ethernet port and wifi clone.

These were working great (speeds were very similar to router) until I got Sky Fibre yesterday with the new black sky hub and now the speed is really slow on ethernet and wifi, the upload speed matches the router and the ping is great but download speed is extremely throttled.

Please help :(
Options
2 Reply
Re:Internet speed problems with TL-WPA4220T KIT AV500
2014-05-12 13:38:12

barryl85 wrote

I have used a set of TP-link powerline adapters for a long time with no issue and decided to upgrade to the WPA4220's for the secondary ethernet port and wifi clone.

These were working great (speeds were very similar to router) until I got Sky Fibre yesterday with the new black sky hub and now the speed is really slow on ethernet and wifi, the upload speed matches the router and the ping is great but download speed is extremely throttled.

Please help :(

Hi, barryl85
Connect your PC directly to sky hub and measure download and upload speed first.
Options
Slow internet speed
2014-05-14 23:38:37
Hi Barry, It is very simple that you need to restart your router or need to connect directly with your Pc and check your internet speed if you got slow internet speed then contact to your internet service provider for the better internet speed. Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1066

Replies: 2

Related Articles