Extender TL-WA830RE and Samsung Galaxy

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-05-11 00:10:24
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WA830RE

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I'm from Sénégal and I have a problem with my tp link extender (TL-WA830RE).
I've got a TP link router (td-w8961nd).
I configure the extender and I connect him with the router. Now in my home we can got internet when we connect on the extender.

But all our samsung phone (galaxy s3, galaxy s4, ...) can't access to internet when the phone connect on Extender.

Please help me!!!
Options
1 Reply
Galaxy S4 Problems
2014-06-05 16:28:12
Hi
Read your post and just for your information this is what I have found. The Galaxy radio firmware looks at the 3G signal and the AP signal and compares them, if the 3G data signal throughput is faster than the AP data it will switch to the 3G one by default you can prove it by turning off the data on the phone and checking the connection then it will work for a time, but as soon as the signal and data rate falls below the threshold it will switch to the 3G signal by default.

I hope this makes sense to you it's a very annoying but Samsung don't seem to care about it.

Ray
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 489

Replies: 1