Complex problem with TL-WR740N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-05-11 00:45:55
Region : Others

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have a very strange problem with my router, I checked several websites & forums and I did not manage to find a solution. I think there is no solution for this problem.

I have a 150M Wireless Lite N Router / Model No. TL-WR740N / TL-WR740ND at home and every device that is connected to the router (PC, Mac, smartphone) has the same problem - it does not charge most of the photos on websites such as Facebook. Here is a screenshot:

I have bought and installed another router (the exact same model) in another apartment (the configuration was done by my ISP) and it still has the same problem. Do you have any idea what could be the cause? I reseted the router and changed the MUP size and it still does not work.

Thank you for your help.

Joseph
Options
3 Reply
Re:Complex problem with TL-WR740N
2014-05-14 02:42:11
I have bought and installed another router (the exact same model) in another apartment (the configuration was done by my ISP) and it still has the same problem. Do you have any idea what could be the cause?

I am not an expert here, but seems to be DNS related issue where certain locations (may be CDNs) are not reachable, which happens to host those images !!

What Type of ISP you have ??
How is it configured ??
Options
2014-05-15 03:40:24
you need reset the navegator , security config or advanced config on reset factory
Options
2014-05-16 01:01:02
Enter in DHCP Settings some DNS for example 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 after that click SAVE and make reboot.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 532

Replies: 3

Related Articles