TP-Link AV200 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Kit with 3 x LAN Ports

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-05-11 06:43:49
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : BT

Hi,

I brought the TP-Link AV200 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Kit with 3 x LAN Ports a few days ago and can't get them to work or connect to my DVD player.

Now I'm not very technical so this could just be me but I don't see what I'm doing wrong. First, I plugged one unit into the wall near my router and connected it to the routers USB and then plugged the other unit in behind my TV connecting the USB's to my YouView box and DVD player. I didn't try the YouView as I know this works with my BT adaptors, however, the DVD player won't pick up the signal.

Secondly, I tried leaving the original BT adapter connected to the router and left the TP-Link Powerline connected to the YouView box and DVD player. Still no joy!

I've sen a few people mention that the CD provides help, I have a macbook pro so there's no CD drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd hate to take them back when they appeared to be the solution to my problems.

Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link AV200 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Kit with 3 x LAN Ports
2014-05-12 13:40:32
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 1