WPA4220 cannot connect with tplinklogin.net

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-05-31 06:39:12
Region : Austria

Model : TL-WPA4220

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everybody!

I bought the TL-PA4020P+WPA4220 KIT and installed it like described in the manual (Hardware installation, connecting, pairing). Everything seemed to work fine. I was able to access the internet, and my LAN also works. But if I want to configure my WPA4220 Extender I'm not able to do so. Neither http://tplinklogin.net nor the Powerline Utility tool works. The Powerline Scan tool don't recognizes my WPA4220. I already tried it with cable connection. I also tried to reset the WPA4220 and get access without pairing, but this also doesn't work.
Like I mentioned: Internet and LAN works, but not to manage my WPA4220.

Can somebody help me?

Thank you very much.
Options
1 Reply
Re:WPA4220 cannot connect with tplinklogin.net
2014-06-30 10:21:10
You can directly connect your computer with your WPA4220 and use powerline scan tool.
It should be working. If not, there must be something wrong with your product. In this situation, you can contact the retailer to replace your product with a new one.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 432

Replies: 1

Related Articles