Tl-wr941nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-wr941nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl-wr941nd
Tl-wr941nd
2014-06-03 21:34:09
Region : Greece

Model : TL-WR941ND

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Forthnet

I recently purchased your wireless router TL-WR941ND I proceeded to connect the router to my pc (Lan) and phone line(WAN to phone line)
I entered the 192.168.0.1 started the quick setup...and this message appeared "wan port is unplugged"
and the lights on the router just kept blinking rapidly without any effect

Note that my previous supposedly inferior cheap Router(2 of them I tried them again just in case and they still worked fine) worked perfectly on the same plug/pc with the same setup etc...
I tried reconnecting all the cables ,and even used my old ones just in case one of the new that were included in the package was damaged.

the router is brand new I just unpacked it not two hours ago(and was bought from a legitimate hardware store in the original packaging sealed and with all papers and warranty inside so there is no possibility of it being a fake one)

and here is my question, is there a way to fix this problem...or did I just buy a useless hank of plastic?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tl-wr941nd
2014-06-12 10:59:15
Your WAN should be connected by a Ethernet cable(not a phone line)
You may understand this:
---Phone line ----modem--- Ethernet cable ----(WAN)941(LAN)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 425

Replies: 1

Related Articles