TL-MR3020 connectivity issues and unable to change wireless channel

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-06-12 03:09:00
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey there

I've successfully setup my wireless router as an access point (repeater). The TP-link router is successfully connected to the client router (BT home hub), and when I connect my laptop to TP-link router over wifi I can access the internet just fine.

The problem I'm having is when trying to connect to the TP-link router with my phone (galaxy s2), the wifi connection repeatedly drops and reconnects. I've done some research and it appears changing the wireless channel could help.

There is no way to change the wireless channel in the router admin! When looking at the "Status" screen in the router admin, I see the following:

Name (SSID): TP-LINK_POCKET_3020_9FD59A
Channel: 1
Mode: 11bgn mixed
Channel Width: Automatic
MAC Address: C0-4A-00-9F-D5-9A

I've been through all the admin screens multiple times and I see no option for changing the wireless channel. Why is there no option to change the wireless channel?

Many thanks for any information.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-MR3020 connectivity issues and unable to change wireless channel
2014-06-13 22:57:52
Can you see Wireless Settings tab?
Options
Re:TL-MR3020 connectivity issues and unable to change wireless channel
2014-06-15 18:57:22
Hey. Yea I see the wireless settings tab, but no channel option:

Options

Information