TATA Photon Max Wi-Fi (Huawei EC315) not supported

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-06-23 03:00:25
Region : India

Model : TL-MR3420

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : TATA Photon Max Wi-Fi ,a cdma modem

I have purchased a TATA PHOTON MAX WIFI modem/dongle for wireless internet access.

It is a CDMA technology based modem/dongle which has inbuilt wifi router.
It is Huawei EC315 modem used by TATA Photon MAX service in India.

As i had TP-linl MR3420 router purchased some time ago, i would like to take benefit of your router for superb wifi performance instead of using wifi of that small dongle.

Please provide support for the said modem/dongle.
Options
3 Reply
Re:TATA Photon Max Wi-Fi (Huawei EC315) not supported
2014-06-23 03:37:08
Does TP-link MR3420 recognize USB modem after you plug in it in USB port?
Options
Re:TATA Photon Max Wi-Fi (Huawei EC315) not supported
2014-07-01 23:15:28
After flashing the firmware provided by TP-Link guys as "mr3420v2_en_3_13_30_up_boot(130411)Beta" , the router is able to detect my modem/dongle.
The routers GUI is not showing the strength of network recieved by modem/dongle.This problem although is not at all important.
I am using the router with modem/dongle and its working perfectly fine.
Thanks for ur support and prompt service. I must appreciate the support u give to individual user. Sorry for late reply.
Thanks for the support.

Regards,
Rohit Chinchwade
Options
Suggestion in buying T-P link router.
2014-09-09 22:37:54

rohit wrote

After flashing the firmware provided by TP-Link guys as "mr3420v2_en_3_13_30_up_boot(130411)Beta" , the router is able to detect my modem/dongle.
The routers GUI is not showing the strength of network recieved by modem/dongle.This problem although is not at all important.
I am using the router with modem/dongle and its working perfectly fine.
Thanks for ur support and prompt service. I must appreciate the support u give to individual user. Sorry for late reply.
Thanks for the support.

Regards,
Rohit Chinchwade

Hi Rohit,

I have purchased MTS wifi dongle(Huawai EC-315 Modem) and I would like to share it through a router as my house is big and the strength of this dongle is not very strong. Please suggest if TP-linl MR3420 is working fine with the dongle. I will really appreciate your reply. None of the store allows to check it if it will work or not so I am stuck.

Thanks
wowgadgets
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1162

Replies: 3