Powerline instructions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Powerline instructions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Powerline instructions
Powerline instructions
2014-06-24 19:28:09
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Can someone provide me with some plain english step by step instructions on how to add in a TL-WPA281 as a wifi extender to an existing working system using a TL-PA211KIT.

I have spent hours trying to get this to work and still don't know if I should be using the pair button or the clone button or a combination of the two. The various different sets of instructions provided only serve to confuse. Which instructions should I be following and how will I know that it is actually working? I have VirginMedia 100mbps and can get speeds up to about 50mbps when using wifi devices close to the Virgin superhub and TL-PA211KIT which supplies very fast wired broadband directly to a computer in a bedroom. In the next room within a metre of the new TL-WPA281 my speeds vary between 0.1mbps and 10mbps whether or not the 281 is plugged in, therefore I am doubting if I have actually managed to get it connected. Telephone conversations with Virgin confirm that their equipment is working properly.

Thanks for looking.
Pete.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline instructions
2014-06-30 10:57:55
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 178

Replies: 1

Related Articles