Does not recognize sim card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-06-29 14:45:47
Region : Others

Model : MA260

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Telkom

I've been using my modem just fine for about 2 months and after taking the sim card out once or twice it no longers reads that there is a sim card inside the device. Is this a harware problem or software related? I have tried other brand new sim cards to see if it will work and it won't work. Maybe the inside of the device is damaged? If so how will i be able to fix it, can I do it myself?
Options
6 Reply
Re:Does not recognize sim card
2014-09-06 22:22:31
I also have the same problem.
Options
2014-10-13 17:23:10
Hello
3G Modem is the best for using internet but you should know how to use the modem.

Thanks.
Options
2015-05-03 03:33:04
Check the settings.May be your area is not covered by the network .You can remove the settings from 3G only and check. it may be a hardware problem. Remove all the screw from the modem. Plug it to your system without any casing and then use your screw driver or any other metal to touch the four pins that soldered the USB port to the pcb.
It might also arise as a result of damage to the USB port connector on the modem. Take it to the handset repair engineer and ask him to help you heat it with his workstation.
Options
2015-07-07 17:50:27
the modem's only two months, there must be a guarantee, try to take it again just to counter immediately, as long as the warranty is still there, it would have repaired or replaced with new ones
Options
2016-02-12 19:51:11
I am also purchased this and I have same problem. :(
Options
Try changing the port
2018-10-01 14:40:53
Hey if the problem still persists, you gotta try changing the sim panel. That's how it works normally. I faced the same issue and It was solved only when i tried changing the SIM panels. Try it and let me know if it works. Hotel Aida
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 957

Replies: 6

Related Articles