No Internet Connection or limited activity wifi extender randomly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-07-03 17:08:29
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi....!
I recently bought a WiFi extender model no TL-WA750RE Ver:1.1. I configured the new extender by using WPS button, now i am getting full signals in my house which means the extender is doing its work and i can connect to internet but it will randomly stops working, it shows no access to internet or limited activity, When i disconnect and then reconnect to my wireless network it starts working again but sometime it will only start working when i unplug the extender and plug it back in, otherwise it will keep saying no access, I believe that i have done all the configuration correctly and there is no issue with the extender because i have already replaced one from the supplier i bought this because i had the same issue with another extender and i took it back to them that there is an issue and they gave me a replacement which means the problem is something else. Please help me if there is a fix for this problem or if somebody have had and solved this before. Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:No Internet Connection or limited activity wifi extender randomly
2014-07-08 10:27:52
You can forget WPS button.
Just log into the management webpage of TL-WA750RE, and configure the wireless settings of 750RE yourself.
Set a new SSID, a new wireless security and a new wireless channel. Give a try!
Options
Re:No Internet Connection or limited activity wifi extender randomly
2014-07-18 00:59:58
Check which port you are connecting the extender to. Some routers don't like it when you use, say, port 4 if port 1 isn't being used. I found this out with my VM Netgear router
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 492

Replies: 2