What happens if you hold the pair button for a long time?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-08-04 20:21:08
Region : Italy

Model : TL-PA411KIT

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

After 18 months these suddenly stopped working. Power light and Ethernet light come on, Powerline light comes on then goes off. Tried the pair operation again without success. While troubleshooting I also pressed the pair button for about 10 seconds and the lights went off and came on again. Is this the same as a factory reset? As the manufacturer can't be bothered to make a Mac version of their software I have no way to tell. I was able to pair them when connected to the same socket but they will not connect as perviously. Nothing about the setup has changed since they were working perfectly.
Options
2 Reply
Re:What happens if you hold the pair button for a long time?
2014-08-05 17:46:37
"pressed the pair button for about 10 seconds" means you have reset your PLC product, and yes, it is the same as a factory reset.
Options
Thanks, Vincent
2014-08-05 19:58:37
Good to know. Changing outlet sockets fixed it — this is a Rome house, about 250 years old & I don't think the wiring is much younger....
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 2