Unable to re-connect from router after using powerline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-08-04 20:23:01
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : BT

I've set up wireless powerline adapter in garage. It works really well however when I then walk back to my house my device then fails to reconnect to the home router. I have it all set up so the powerline adapter is part of the same network as the home router and it is seamless transition from home to garage but not back in. On both my phone and tablet I have to struggle for ten minutes to reconnect to the home router after using the powerline. It detects the network but fails to connect. Has anyone got any ideas? I have no trouble if I turn off the powerline, it's only when I've been connected via that.

Thanks,

Dan.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to re-connect from router after using powerline
2014-08-05 17:50:10
Actually this is about wireless network roaming. It is your device like tablet or phone that decides which wireless network it should be connected to.

So I strongly suggest you should setup another different SSID namely wireless network name for your TL-WPA281. Then you can choose which wireless your device should be connected to.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 493

Replies: 1