any router 3G/4G support only sim card not used 3g modem usb ? and 5Ghz wifi ban ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

any router 3G/4G support only sim card not used 3g modem usb ? and 5Ghz wifi ban ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-08-10 06:16:11
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

any router 3G/4G/ADSL support only sim card not used 3g modem usb ? and 5Ghz wifi ban ?
-3G/4G/ADSL etc.
-Support Sim card
-2 USB support Flash disk usb 3.0
-Support SD card ?
-Wifi Dual Band 2.4 Ghz/ 5Ghz external antenna
-4 port LAN 1 GB Support WAN ?
etc.
the Same router TL-MR3420 but support Sim Card ?
http://www.tp-link.com/lk/products/details/?model=TL-MR3420#spec
Options
5 Reply
Re:any router 3G/4G support only sim card not used 3g modem usb ? and 5Ghz wifi ban ?
2014-08-11 15:30:55

ahmed2014 wrote

Region : Argentina

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

any router 3G/4G/ADSL support only sim card not used 3g modem usb ? and 5Ghz wifi ban ?
-3G/4G/ADSL etc.
-Support Sim card
-2 USB support Flash disk usb 3.0
-Support SD card ?
-Wifi Dual Band 2.4 Ghz/ 5Ghz external antenna
-4 port LAN 1 GB Support WAN ?
etc.
the Same router TL-MR3420 but support Sim Card ?
http://www.tp-link.com/lk/products/details/?model=TL-MR3420#spec

TP-LINK does have a plan on the product you mention, but this product hasn't come into the market:cool:
Options
Re:any router 3G/4G support only sim card not used 3g modem usb ? and 5Ghz wifi ban ?
2014-08-13 05:00:20

Lebron James wrote

TP-LINK does have a plan on the product you mention, but this product hasn't come into the market:cool:

thank you but why no 3G router same as TL-MR3220 support only SIM card not need USB modem ?
I think when router support this with external antenna HSDPA/GSM this very best
Options
2014-08-13 09:01:41

ahmed2014 wrote

thank you but why no 3G router same as TL-MR3220 support only SIM card not need USB modem ?
I think when router support this with external antenna HSDPA/GSM this very best

I do agree with you at this point.
If 3G/4G router can work with sim card directly, that will be more convenient for all of us.
Of course I don't know why no such router from TP-LINK now, only TP-LINK knows.:p
But since now we know they have a plan on this kind of product, maybe we can pay attention to their official website.
Also we can communicate with their tech support via e-mails or phone.

Do you know TP-LINK has M5350?
This product can work with sim card directly, but doesn't have some functions you mentioned before, it's a portable product.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?categoryid=&model=M5350
Options
2014-08-20 01:19:15

Lebron James wrote

I do agree with you at this point.
If 3G/4G router can work with sim card directly, that will be more convenient for all of us.
Of course I don't know why no such router from TP-LINK now, only TP-LINK knows.:p
But since now we know they have a plan on this kind of product, maybe we can pay attention to their official website.
Also we can communicate with their tech support via e-mails or phone.

Do you know TP-LINK has M5350?
This product can work with sim card directly, but doesn't have some functions you mentioned before, it's a portable product.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?categoryid=&model=M5350

thank you yes I known M5350 but the wifi range not good and not support Lan port !
Options
2014-08-20 11:19:43

ahmed2014 wrote

thank you yes I known M5350 but the wifi range not good and not support Lan port !

Well, you'r right. M5350 doesn't get a LAN port.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 842

Replies: 5