WPA4220 Set up but does not connect to Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-08-17 19:30:22
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I have set up the TL-WPA4220T kit and everything looks ok on the face of it and when I go out of range from my router and switch on one of the units the signal goes to 100%, however, I am unable to connect to the internet.
I have used the utility CD and checked that the broadband SSID is correct as is the password. This is happening for both laptop and tablet. When I search for devices on the laptop I can actually see the SSID listed three times (once for my router and once for each of the plugs in the kit) whereas I would have thought this would be once given the 'cloning' but maybe that is just my misunderstanding.
Any assistance in getting this working would be much appreciated as it is starting to drive me a little mad.
Thanks,
Paul.
Options
1 Reply
Re:WPA4220 Set up but does not connect to Internet
2014-08-28 09:33:28
Please check if you can go to Internet when your computer is directly connected to your TL-WPA4220 via an Ethernet cable.
If you can't go to Internet even when it is wired connection, then I am afraid that your powerline adapters haven't been paired successfully. This link will help you pair your powerline adapters:
http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?75985-How-to-build-a-secured-powerline-network&region=china

If you can go to Internet when it is wired connection, then you can configure your TL-WPA4220's wireless settings one more time.
This time you can use utility to log into the management webpage of TL-WPA4220 and change the wireless settings. Here is the utility of TL-WPA4220:
http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/?model=TL-WPA4220&version=V1#tbl_b
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 623

Replies: 1

Related Articles