MR3020 how to reserve static ip when tp-link router is in AP mode with wifi bridge?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

MR3020 how to reserve static ip when tp-link router is in AP mode with wifi bridge?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-09-08 01:47:15
Region : France

Model : TL-MR3020

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.17.1 Build 130929 Rel.36745n

ISP : freeadsl

Here is my configuration.
I have two lan behind the modem (a box in router mode),
First Lan is managed by a Belkin router connected to the modem. It can assign static IP for devices behind it or behind another router connected to it (LAn to LAN).
The second Lan is managed by a TP-Link MR3020 which is configured as AP in bridge mode, which is connected to Belkin by WIFI.
And DHCP is disabled on TPL.
Everything is perfect. Devices from TPL and Belkin get automatic ip adresses in the same ranges.

The problem is, everytime the wifi adapter is re-enabled on my PC, it systematically get a new IP adress from Belkin, despite a reserved a static IP was binded to this PC MAC address, in the Belkin interface.
How can I fix it, without setting (manually) the desired static IP into the windows adapter dialog box?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 706

Replies: 0