Bandwidth Control Rules Configuration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-09-19 15:26:22
Region : Philippines

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, just like to know a few things regarding managing bandwidth in TL-MR3420, I have roughly 18 users, 1 rule was used to block all other IP between 192.168.0.21 & above while 14 rules were used for individual user IP from 192.168.0.3 to 16 where I assigned maximum Ingress bandwidth of 600 each. Since it is somehow limited to 16 entries only, now my issue is that I am left with one rule remaining & I still have 3 users that I need to cover; so what I did is that I applied a rule using range function from 192.168.017 to 19.

My question now, if using the range function in "Bandwidth Control Rule List" if I put the Max Ingress value of 1200, will each user have 1200 each? or they will share that allotted bandwidth? also if I place Min Ingress Value of 400 will it start to divide the 1200 to 3 (400) if the Max has been reach by one of the user under this rule? I was hoping to give everybody their fair share of the bandwidth.

Thanks & hoping to get some ideas how this stuff works
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 484

Replies: 0

Related Articles