PA411KIT Not connecting at all?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-10-02 04:57:34
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-PA411KIT

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : 2.1

ISP : Virgin Media

After successful pairing, I've plugged one into the router & connected to the super hub 2 (virgin media router), gone upstairs and plugged the other into my wall then PC.

I've downloaded and ran the install for the PowerLine utility program and it is only connecting to each other while i have a wireless adapter (that im replacing with these) pluged in, the second i remove it to try to get the AV500's working the PoweLine is saying no device attached?

In network as well the other AV500 nano wall socket plug isn't being detected all of the time?

When it does load i try to input the password for that MAC address (and then try the other one on the other plug as that doesnt work)

I can only see anything on network every now and again though and it doesn't seem to work otherwise?

Hope this helps & Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:PA411KIT Not connecting at all?
2014-10-08 13:58:25
What you tried is so complicated...Simply pair them by following this, http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=258. It should help.
Options
Re:PA411KIT Not connecting at all?
2014-10-09 03:28:00
Thanks Ada,

I had originally tried plug & play but it didn't work so i went more and more complicated.

Turns out my Ethernet driver for whatever reason went corrupt (I've never used Ethernet before as I'm far from the router so WiFi or nothing :/)
Options