Which router for Xbox gaming?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-01-26 06:20:55
Region : Canada

Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Rogers

I'm looking to buy a new router that will support 2 Xbox one consoles and pcs online without gettin lag which one would you guys recommend how does the TPlink compare to asus/netgear routers?
Options
7 Reply
Re:Which router for Xbox gaming?
2015-01-26 11:49:36
Difficult to give you any recommendation based on what you said.
Options
2015-01-26 15:43:40
I think the internet outbound bandwidth provided by your ISP is more important than the router.

As long as the router implements upnp properly and your ISP provide you fast enough Internet service, you can play multiple xbox.

And I saw some reviews about some routers do not implement upnp properly. But my friend's Archer C7 works fine for his 2 Xboxes.
Options
2015-01-27 01:21:04

Reacher wrote

I think the internet outbound bandwidth provided by your ISP is more important than the router.

As long as the router implements upnp properly and your ISP provide you fast enough Internet service, you can play multiple xbox.

And I saw some reviews about some routers do not implement upnp properly. But my friend's Archer C7 works fine for his 2 Xboxes.
I like this router because I can control my upload and download bandwith for gaming espeacially if playin call is duty with always being host it slows my game Down because of other players with bad internet
Options
2015-01-27 01:23:12
Where can I buy the c8 AC 1900 can find it anywhere I'm in Canada ?
Options
2015-01-27 09:27:51
Options
2015-01-29 09:01:27
Would the tplnk ac1750 c8 be a improvement over the c7 if Im going wired is the dual core on the c8 worth it when gaming?
Options
2020-05-19 08:58:51

​free robux is the best currency which is used in most of the games in this world which makes you the best and the luckiest person in the world. This will generate the robux currency with the free Robux hack which is searched by the robux generator to make the use of the robux currency easy for all. free robux codes not only generates the robux but also makes clear the rumours on the robux in the world.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1071

Replies: 7

Related Articles