have slow upload

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

have slow upload

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
have slow upload
have slow upload
2015-02-02 02:56:16
Region : UnitedStates

Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 3.15.1 Build 141204 Rel.39308n

ISP :

Hello! i have windows 8.1 64bit
Router Tpl Ac1750 W/db Usb Archer C7 v1.1
and TP-LINK Archer T4U USB 3.0

my velocity of internet is
50Mbps download
10Mbps upload

actually i use wifi ac of wifi card: TP-LINK Archer T4U USB 3.0
and my download with this wifi card is 6.5MB/s with 5ghz wifi,
but when i upload a file, it upload for 250kb/s, and my velocity of upload is 1MB/s,
in the option of T4U USB in windows, i have

enable adaptivity - disable
ldpccap - VHT LDCP TX|RX & HT LDCP TX|RX
qos support - support qos
stbcCap - VHT STBC TX|RX & HT STBC TX|RX
USB SF Mode - disable
USB Switch Mode - force mode usb 3.0
Wifi Config - Performance (the another option is wifi)
Wireless Mode - IEEE 802.11ac (the another options are other mode, but i've changed it becouse download velocity work better)

if i connect pc via cable to router, the upload velocity is 1MB/s , the problem is in wifi

if i try with another wifi card but with wifi n (like this [CODE]http://www.amazon.com/Thailand-Sellers-Wireless-lifetime-Warranty/dp/B00MOBHL5A/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1422677816&sr=1-4&keywords=Tenda+150Mbps+Wireless+PICO+USB[/CODE] ) , do the same, the download velocity is correct but download is 250Kb/s

today i update firmware of router to
3.15.1 Build 141204 Rel.39308n , but didn't fix problem

any suggestion? how can i fix it?
thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:have slow upload
2015-02-05 17:03:31
Hi guys, please tell me the associated speed (link-up speed).
I think you can test with this topology:
PC1---(lan)C7))((PC2(T4U)
You can transfer a big file from PC2 to PC1. This test can show you the real upload speed.
Options
I having it too and seems like todays companies use end customers as guini pigs
2015-05-27 19:25:17
I have the same issue. Upload speed is terrible slow. That is in the internal network and so far I can say that my MyCloud storage can handle on LAN -> LAN gigabit 90MB/s up and download, but over the stick is(AC standard) 30MB upload and 60MB download.. over the cable is even worse, because with that stupid cable(declared as USB 3.0(the next big lie)) the speed drops to 30MB.. without the cable 60MB download. Something is wierd.. unfortunally in bulgaria, sofia there was nothing else with 867Mbs available like intel that I would maybe pay for, because it is better.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1016

Replies: 2

Related Articles