TL-MR3220 not keeping Internet with HUAWEI E173s-6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-02-16 12:37:52
Region : Chile

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : 3.17.1

ISP : Movistar

- Modem: 3G USB Huawei E173s-6
- Cable to PC
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Connection Mode:
Connect Automatically in 3G Settings
- Default Settings after firmware upgrade

Hi:

I'm using this router in 3G mode only since 2013, but from January 2015 having disconnecting problems. Upgraded to the latest firmware, but my signal keep staying @ 58-70% (after was 100% always)

When turning the router on... after some sec's... the 3g modem light go blue (indicating 3g connectivity) but after a minute, if don't have activity (from pc or wifi) goes blue (inactive) and appears connected to the internet in Status page, but in my PC not getting Internet and the yellow sign in my LAN icon.

The only way to keep the internet connection always on is running an application who use internet (i'm using Utorrent with a download but configured to down 5kbps/upload 5kbps, just to keep connected). If i turn off my pc, appears the innactivity light (blue) and no internet connection from Wi-Fi.

The past year, the same usb modem, same ISP, was working fine for a long time. Tried disabling Wi-Fi/Default Settings/switch LAN with WLAN in pc... nothing.

Uploading log from the router until the yellow icon in my pc.

Syslog.txt

Any help?... can do more testing/logs if needed.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 391

Replies: 0

Related Articles