No Connection with TL-WDN3200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-02-17 19:39:38
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDN4800

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi

Can anyone help please....

I purchased the TP-Link TL-WDN3200 because I understood it to b a good make....was I wrong ?

I have been using it without a problem on my PC - a quite new HP Desktop Windows 7 64bit machine... I recently switched from Sky to BT Internet although I doubt this has anything to do with it really....

For the last week or so I have been unable to connect using the Wireless network.... at first it was intermittent and now non-existent. I can connect if I use a cable direct to the router/hub - but as this would normally be downstairs and the pc upstairs this is not a long term solution.

From what I can see it could well be an issue with a security update and Windows Updates - which wouldn't surprise me at all if Microsoft were involved... but it doesn't help when I now have a bit of kit I can't use and need to get it sorted.

Currently my pc won't recognise the adaptor at all....apart from beeping whenever I put it in/take it out of a USB slot...it does appear in Device Manager. I have tried manually pointing the driver .inf file at the latest one from this website. It is showing that there is a file that is incorrectly signed or damaged which may be malicious software from an unknown source (Code52)..

Please help - or should I simply throw it way and never buy anything from TP-Link ever again ?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 444

Replies: 0

Related Articles