Devices not seen over wireless network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-02-22 01:29:11
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA4220

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought a TL-WPA4220 Powerline extender Kit some time ago and It has been providing extended access to the internet without any problems. I have cloned the wireless network and checked that both SID and password are the same on both the original NetGear N150 router/access point and the new TP-LINK access point.

I've connected a CANON AirPrint printer to he remote access point and although it can see the internet and can be pinged it does not appear as an AirPrint printer from my original Wireless Access point.

I have also recently bought a SONOS wireless speaker and although this can be seen from the TP-LINK access point to which it is connected it cannot be seen from the other access point. (it sometimes appears as a connected device and can be pinged from the original NetGear N150 access point.router.

I've read elsewhere that there are problems with the DHCP packets not being sent correctly through the TP-LINK Powerline extenders - Does anyone else know more ?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Devices not seen over wireless network
2015-02-26 15:28:46
What's the firmware version of your WPA4220?
The airprint issue has been fixed with firmware 131219.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/?model=TL-WPA4220&version=V1#tbl_j
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 312

Replies: 1

Related Articles