ST-ASSOC for Android Device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-02-23 04:49:44
Region : Indonesia

Model : TL-WA830RE

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : TL-WA850RE_V1.20_140310

ISP : Telkom Speedy

The question is what is STA-ASSOC,
All my Android Device cant browsing using WA850RE and at status display STA-ASSOC all the time for Android Device (Blue Block) and WPA2-PSK for Notebook Wifi (Red Block)

This is amusing, using notebook with WA850RE as extender the internet works flawless but for android .... loading without end. Meanwhile using any router all my android device is works flawless without a single trouble.

Honestly im very dissapoint
Options
3 Reply
Re:ST-ASSOC for Android Device
2015-02-25 15:51:59
STA-ASSOC indicates that android devices have connected to WA850RE successfully.
Since you have no internet access, did you check IP address, default gateway obtained on android devices?
What's the android version on those devices? Is it up to date?
Options
2015-04-03 03:21:52
Its very well updated to the lastest android version

Some problems like that are appear with Samsung Note 2, Note 3, S5, and some Android TV Box. I tried to forget connection, however same problems .... no connection but connected to this extender.
Options
2015-04-03 10:56:04
Did you check IP address, default gateway obtained on android devices?
Upgrade the range extender as well, reset and reconfigure it. If the problem continues, you are suggested to replace it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1005

Replies: 3