Disconnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Disconnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Disconnection
Disconnection
2015-03-07 02:55:45
Region : Brazil

Model : TL-WA850RE

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I would like to seek the help of you to assist me with a problem in my wifi extender.
From the moment I bought still can not use the device of satisfactory way, all because of the constant drops in the connection.
For example, when I'm using my PS3 connected through it, suddenly the connection drops and immediately it connects again then. The same applies to smartphones, the only difference is that when the connection have to disable and re-connect the mobile wifi. My network is simple and this set very well, however I have no idea why these disconnections happen only with wifi extender. If want to know more details can ask.
Options
4 Reply
Re:Disconnection
2015-03-09 10:32:36
Upgrade the latest firmware from the official website.

Place the range extender closer to the main router, avoid obstructions in the way.
Options
2015-03-09 12:30:28
I updated the firmware since I bought the unit and was always near the router without any obstruction.
Options
2015-03-11 14:17:20
You may also adjust the wireless settings on your router.

Log into the router, find the wireless settings menu, there should be a option called channel width or HT mode, select 20MHz for better stability.
Options
2016-02-22 04:43:57
I've done it and other settings, but the problem continues. I regret having bought this device, it can not maintain a stable connection. If it were possible to link it as a repeater but using network cable think that would solve my problem.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 330

Replies: 4

Related Articles