mr3420 always disconnected and no ddns update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-04-25 22:55:45
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : maxis

Dear Sir,
I just purchase the product 1 week ago and when I try to use it to do port forwarding, with ddns enable, it always show me ddns not launching! and the dongle always diconnected after 15minutes. Please verify....
Previously, I also use the same model but no problem but the router burn out. So, I purchase the new one but get this problem. If I need to connect to isp, I always need to restart the product and manully login to ddns.

Please verify the product.Very dissappointed.

Thank you
Options
3 Reply
Re:mr3420 always disconnected and no ddns update
2015-04-27 11:31:35
Firmware version of your MR3420 is up to date?
What's the model number of your USB dongle? If it is connected to your PC directly, does it work without disconnection issue?
What't the DDNS provider?
Options
2015-04-29 22:47:14
Yes, I'm using the latest version of firmware and if connected to pc is ok. I am using dyndns.org. The doungle is maxis broadband E1762. Please help to verify.. please...bz the old one work pretty well but get burn.
Options
2015-04-30 13:43:49
You may contact TP-LINK support to confirm if there is any beta firmware for you to try.
http://ticket.tp-link.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 447

Replies: 3

Related Articles