PS310U unable to connect to the printer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-05-14 22:42:17
Region : Others

Model : TL-PS310U

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.100.075.T0005

ISP : Telekom Hungary

My laptop (ProBook 455 G2, Win 8.1) can connect to the print server, i can see the atached printer (LaserJet 1020). When trying to connect to the printer, I get an error: "Error loading USB Server driver". How can I fix this?
File:
Error.jpgDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:PS310U unable to connect to the printer
2015-05-15 11:03:02
Refer to following steps to solve it.
1. Keep MFP and Storage Server running.
2. Go to Device Manager (Right click on Computer/Manage---Device Manager). If Unknown Device is found, please install the driver manually as below.

If it doesn’t work, please try these steps.
1. Uninstall MFP and Storage Server and restart your computer.
2. Turn off Windows Firewall and uninstall your anti-virus software.
3. Reinstall MFP and Storage Server.
4. Turn on Windows Firewall and reinstall your anti-virus software.
Options
Re:PS310U unable to connect to the printer
2015-09-26 23:35:58
Try this approach. It may be V2 and on Windows 10, but who knows may be it work. The good thing is you never have to use your MFP Server to connect.

Dear All,

For those who have already installed Windows 10 and have difficulties on printing using Printer Server TP Link PS310U V2, below link is how i manage to over come. My MFP Server keep my Windows 10 BSOD once i want to connect the printer. Now, i have the solution that i never has to do with MFP Server application anymore. Just print as normal printer (or actual network printer).

http://www.slideshare.net/andorulez/installing-tplink-ps310u-v2-on-windows-10

Good luck.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2568

Replies: 2