Rebooting AV500 Powerline Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-05-25 19:48:42
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA4220

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Sky

Greetings!

I have just joined this forum group and would like to ask about an issue I'm experiencing. When setting up the TL-WPA4220KIT and following the instructions,, I get to the point on the website that asks me to "reboot" on the "System Tools" tab. Thats all fine and the PC screen says the configuration process was successfully installed. At this point there is a delay whilst waiting to finalise the install. I get a message saying that the website cannot be found and has timed out, so try and refresh the "browser" page.
Basically, that's as far as I can get in completing the install verification. The other possible reason maybe that the TP-LINK website is "down" at this time.
Am I doing something stupidly wrong? Is there anyone who can help?

Kind Regards,

Ray Hawkins.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Rebooting AV500 Powerline Extender
2015-05-27 11:17:13
During rebooting process, the extender will turn off, back on and boot up. It is normal that you cannot browse the page.
Any problems with your internet connection?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 1