High Latency when using Archer C2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-06-08 07:54:32
Region : Philippines

Model : Archer C2

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : Archer C2_V1_141117 and Archer C2_V1_150507

ISP : PLDT

Last week my C2 is having intermittent internet connection. I did some tests and the result is C2 is the problem so I upgraded to the latest firmware and checked my cables just to be sure and my connection is back to normal then after a week I noticed a high ping again in speedtest and cmd ping. I directly connected to my modem to test it and my latency is 15ms but when I connect it to C2 it becomes 31 ms. I did a restore but still the same result I also downgraded to Archer C2_V1_141117 and still no luck.
Thanks for the reply

Here is the speedtest results:
Options
2 Reply
Re:High Latency when using Archer C2
2015-06-09 15:06:40
If you restart the router, is your connection back to normal?
What's the difference of download and upload speed when connection to the router and modem directly?
Options
Re:High Latency when using Archer C2
2015-06-10 17:00:18
Thanks for the reply vivian
Even if I restart the router, the result is the same, high latency. I did a formware upgrade and downgrade to test the speed and the still same result
The download speed is slightly higher when connected directly to the to the modem, i'm using a 5mbps connection. the upload speed is the same
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 539

Replies: 2