No power to the device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No power to the device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No power to the device
No power to the device
2015-06-11 19:00:55
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all, i have three TL-PA251 Powerline adaptors and have a slight problem, one is plugged into the Router, one into my Sky TV box & one is upstairs extending the network to another PC, i have power to the outlets that the adapters are plugged into, power is also supplied to anything plugged into them but the adaptors have no network access, none of the three lights illuminate. i have tried to access them via an ethernet cable direct from a computer but can't see any of them (no power!)

Heeeeeelllllpppppppp!!

Has anyone seen this problem before? Can they be resurrected or are they completely dead?

Regards,

Hijon21
Options
2 Reply
Re:No power to the device
2015-06-12 09:49:52
The one connected to your PC has no lights but other two are working OK?
Tried different sockets?
Sounds like it is completely dead. Is it still under warranty?
http://uk.tp-link.com/support/rma/
Options
Re:No power to the device
2015-06-12 16:47:43
All three have no lights, warranty ran out late last year, i've swapped power outlets, tried different combinations / configurations, but nothing works, just strange all three went at the same time! oh well time to find new ones.
Thanks for the reply.
Options