TL-PA4010 Not allowing me internet access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-06-24 06:01:35
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-PA4010

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Virgin

Hi

I was hoping that someone could help me find out why my TP-Link TL-PA4010 has stopped working. I have tried everything I can think off.

I have had these almost a year and they have been working perfectly.However, yesterday they mysteriously stopped working. All the correct lights are on both units and yet I can still not access the internet on my PC.

I have isolated the problem to the TP-Link PA4010 as I have tested the router with my laptop and a LAN wire, and my computer with a really long LAN wire. The issue seems to be the powerline units.

I have upgraded the firmware and have run the utility program but no success. I have gone through the FAQs on this site, checking IP addresses etc and still I cant get my pc to connect via the units.

Is there anything else I can try?
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA4010 Not allowing me internet access
2015-06-24 13:53:18
What's the IP address obtained when connecting to powerline adapter and to your router directly?
The utility can detect the remote powerline adapter? Did you try to reset both of them?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2282

Replies: 1

Related Articles