I cant acess to my internet when i am next of the range extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-07-01 22:30:27
Region : Portugal

Model : TL-WA830RE

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : 3.14.8

ISP : NOS

I´ve installed the range extender by ethernet cable, and in the status page (tplinkextender.net) i have everything ok, and all the connections in green colour. I ve installed the range extender in the hall of my house and when i am next to my range extender and try to connect all my devices they spend a lot of time trying to connect and in the most of times they fail to conect. The devices show me for several seconds a message:"obtaining IP adress". In the tplinkextender.net page in the Network in LAN settings section i have a dynamic IP and the ip adress and the gateway have a similiar numbers like is suppose to do. I am contact you to solve my problems because i cant solve them, please help me. Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:I cant acess to my internet when i am next of the range extender
2015-07-02 14:40:47
Firmware version is up to date?

In the tplinkextender.net page in the Network in LAN settings section i have a dynamic IP...
Smart IP(DHCP) is selected?
Can you try static IP and change the IP address to be in the same subnet as your router?

Ensure MAC Filtering is disabled on the main router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 759

Replies: 1