TP-PA411 - Won't connect to computer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-07-16 05:27:26
Region : Sweden

Model : TL-PA411KIT

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi!I have a problem with the last part with the connections of the adapters.The adapters have power and finds each other but the one connected to the computer won't get Ethernetand I can't find the device via the utility program that followed in the buy.I have searched for similar problems/solutions with no luck.Does anyone have a suggestion?Thanks in advance!
Options
4 Reply
Re:TP-PA411 - Won't connect to computer
2015-07-16 09:18:36
the one connected to the computer won't get Ethernet and I can't find the device via the utility program

How about status of Ethernet light? Can you access internet? Did you try to install the utility on a different PC?
Options
2015-07-16 15:49:50
The light was off yesterday all the time. When i tried this morning the light was on for a couple of sec but then off again and no connection what so ever.Its like the networkcard dosen't work but its a relative new and worked before without any problems.The connection to the router is working perfectly.And i have no possibility to test on another pc.
Options
2015-07-16 17:57:36
I have made some progress at this now. It seems to find ethernet during the start when i turn on the computer. But as soon windows starts its disconnect right away. Does that involve the firmware maybe?I think i need to check firmware at another PC then plug it in again.
Options
2015-07-17 10:01:29
If you are using the Utility and you cannot see the remote device then they are NOT connected. I suggest you place both devices on the same power socket, connect a computer to one then the other, then do a reset on both. Not sure on the 411, but on my 6010s, if they are disconnected from each other you may need to use the reset button to reconnect them together- see your instruction guide as to how to do this.

If you still have an issue, let us know how they are both connected and which LEDs are on with each unit.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 527

Replies: 4

Related Articles