WR740N router WLAN not working after firmware upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-07-19 17:24:07
Region : India

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm using TP Link WR740N wireless router (ver 4.28 ). I downloaded WR740N_V4_150105 firmware from TP LInk website. The update process went fine. The device updated successfully but unfortunately the browser (IE) did not restart/refresh. Till then I'm unable to access tplinklogin.net (not even 192.168.0.1) . WLAN is also not working. WLAN LED is neither blinking nor OFF. I can't access TP Link login setup page. Though I can [I]easily access it from any remote smartphone or tablet device. What's wrong with my device?! Here is a screenshot that proves the router is working fine except the WiFi.[/I]

:confused:
Options
1 Reply
Re:WR740N router WLAN not working after firmware upgrade
2015-07-21 13:49:13
The screenshot is too small...
Did you try wired connection to WR740N? Can you access internet or login its web interface by wired connection?
If you hard reset WR740N, what happens?

Though I can easily access it from any remote smartphone or tablet device.
The smartphone and tablet can still detect your Wi-Fi network and connect properly?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 594

Replies: 1