My TL-PA211 (UK) Ver 1.2 is broken. I need a replacement that will work with a TL-WPA281

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My TL-PA211 (UK) Ver 1.2 is broken. I need a replacement that will work with a TL-WPA281

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-07-30 19:31:48
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-PA211

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : Factory

ISP : Virgin Media UK

Hello everyone!

I've got a bit of an odd set up currently and one of my power line adapters has died and needs replacing.

I've got a TL-PA211 (UK) installed downstairs which is paired with a TL-WPA281 upstairs that is being used to provide a wired connection to a desktop and a stronger wireless signal. (I'm aware of the speed mismatch here, it was a mistake whilst upgrading to wiif!)

The 281 is working fine but obviously the connection is not getting through since it has lost it's pair.

I am looking for a replacement for my damaged PA211 that will definitely be compatible with my wireless adapter upstairs. If anyone could point me in the right direction to what I need I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Options
1 Reply
Re:My TL-PA211 (UK) Ver 1.2 is broken. I need a replacement that will work with a TL-WPA281
2015-08-03 17:57:02
Your PA211 is out of warranty?
You can buy a TL-PA4010.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 480

Replies: 1