Repeated requests for password but failing to connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-03 04:29:01
Region : UK

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Plusnet

I recently changed my router to an Apple AirPort Extreme and set up my PA281 POWERLINE to work with it. It worked fine for a couple of days with all devices except for Amazon Kindle. Now all devices recognise the POWERLINE network but keep on asking for the password but won't connect. I have checked that the password is correct. The password is almost identical to the one I use for the AirPort Extreme's network.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Repeated requests for password but failing to connect
2015-08-03 18:01:23
Disconnect powerline adapters from the network and try to connect to AirPort Extreme directly. Do they work?
Options
Powerline problem
2015-08-03 19:03:38

M Diamond wrote

Disconnect powerline adapters from the network and try to connect to AirPort Extreme directly. Do they work?

Airport Extreme only works by itself in part of the house. I have got the Powerline network working again after connecting with ethernet cable instead of wirelessly and changing the password. Previously the only difference between the password for the Airport Extreme (5th generation not the latest) and Powerline was lower case and uppercase respectively for the first letter.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 445

Replies: 2