Problems after upgrading firmware-C9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-04 00:39:44
I bought this router like 5 days a go and start having some connectivity issues with some devices, currently handle like 25 wireless devices so i try couple configurations with no luck so decide to try the firmware upgrade to 150122, but after installing the firmware router only run for under 1 minute and freeze with all led's on, I already did a hard reset, power off power on and does the same thing only works for under 1 minute... I am afraid the firmware affect the device... or is causing some sort of conflict... now is useless is there a manual roll-back to factory firmware?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Problems after upgrading firmware-C9
2015-08-05 11:23:44
25 wireless devices??? C9 may not be able to handle so many of them at the same time...
Your previous firmware is older than 150122? As I checked on the website, it is not the latest firmware.
Why not upgrade the latest firmware?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 385

Replies: 1

Related Articles